How to Join Our Club
Note: VOCC dues include membership and insurance fees. All dues/fees are non-refundable.
- All paddlers must have completed a VOCC Liability Waiver prior to paddling.
- New and renewing members must also complete the VOCC Membership Application.
- All guest paddlers (first-time paddlers, guests and visiting canoe club members) must sign in to the Guest Log.
- Minors must be accompanied by a legally responsible parent or guardian who has completed an adult waiver for themselves and a minor waiver addendum for each minor participant.
- If you are considering joing, please read Club Member Responsibilities below.
Forms can be downloaded, printed and filled out in advance from the links below. Documents must be scanned and copied, please use black or blue ink.
- Orientation Paddlers – First-time novice paddlers may paddle at no charge on their first paddle
- Visitors and Guests – Guest paddlers are requested to pay a $5 single event insurance fee. Visiting guests from canoe clubs with reciprocal privileges are exempt
- Individual Adult Membership – $180/year annual insurance/membership
- Senior Membership – $175/year annual insurance/membership (65 and up)
- Family Membership – $190/year annual insurance/membership (one adult and immediate family members under 18)
- Couples Membership – $280/year annual insurance/membership
Waivers and Forms: